Photobucket
Gaming For Consoles V5
March 28, 2024, 12:14:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hey and welcome to Gaming For Consoles V5 of SMF For Free! Please enjoy your stay, have fun, be active if you can, interact with us in the forum community, and participate with us right here!

Our number one rule is NO FORUM TAKEOVERS! We do NOT want NOR allow this crap to happen for the safety for our LOYAL members! Thank you! - Acer, Special Enforcer & Co-Owner Of Gaming For Consoles.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - My Forums!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - My Forums!  (Read 2274 times)
Acer
The Ace Of Aces
Administrator

T3H L33test Elite Ace Master Of The World!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 07, 2008, 06:41:32 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify

Hey there, guys and gals, and everybody else involved! Please come and join my DELIGHTFUL and WONDERFUL forum community of epic proportions! It will be very kind of you people that you can take some sort of your busy time to join, make some threads & posts, and participate on there if you want to! I would appreciate it!

What The Forum(s) Is/Are About To Sum It Up:

* It is basically an all-around generalized variety forum with loads of unique boards from different categories to post and make your own threads in for your pure enjoyment!

Overall, we pretty much need ACTIVE members BADLY to keep our community as consistent, steady AND strong as possible! Our forum communities will likely keep DYING like this, IF you register and make an effort to post there! We REALLY need your support out there, so if you have the time and will, come join into the community, enjoy yourself, have fun, try to be active if you can, contribute, participate, and most importantly, help support the *Acer* Foundation that is ME, the Ace Of Aces himself! We have at least 225+ members and counting at the moment. So please, do us a favour... SUPPORT ME and the community by joining... TODAY! It will DEFINITELY benefit us and it will also benefit me too as well in the long run if you really wanted to make it as successful it can be! So guys & gals, let's do this and start our journey... TOGETHER! What do you say? Are YOU up to the task?! YOU will perfectly fit right in with us!

If you have a lot of interest in these forums, please register and join in today! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Here is the forum link to get there and the SECOND forum that I created on the platform (that was InvisionFree at the time). It has well over 1,025+ members and counting thus far! We need MORE ACTIVITY into this forum, so please help out by going to the link(s) provided below:

InvisionFree Version: Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - InvisionFree Version
TapaTalk Version [Rebranded But The Same]: Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - TapaTalk Version

Thank you! I do hope that YOU will consider on joining in and making my day even grander!

History Date On When The Tapatalk (Formerly InvisionFree Later On To ZetaBoards) Forum Was Created In: August 19th, 2004!

If you are also interested in joining the VERY first forum that I created from ProBoards itself, then please, check it out for yourself! It has over 225+ members and counting thus far! Of course, just like the other, we need MORE ACTIVITY into this forum too, so please do what you can by going to the link provided below:

ProBoards Version: Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - ProBoards Version

History Date On When The ProBoards Forum Was Created In: June 23rd, 2003!

So guys and gals, please come to these forums and support! BOTH of these forums have a COMBINED total of over 1,250+ members and counting! That right there gives me motivation to grow, so keep on sharing all the love to them if you can please! Try *NOT* to make BOTH forums die of inactivity! They need YOU, and they need YOU back! Remember, supporting other friend's or people's forums is a good way to attract their attention, so please, come, join, and participate with us! Thank you so much for your kindness, your love, your positivity, and many more thanks that I can give out, everybody! It really does assist me in these unprecedented times indeed!

Be Yourself! And Enjoy Yourself! I am certain that you will! LET'S. GO! GET... HYPED! OH... HELL... YEAH! Vintage! <3! ^_^!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 05:31:29 am by Acer » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

"Battle it out for the consoles! They ARE the future of our gaming lives. Gaming consoles, each sold separately!" - Acer.

^ Click On The "Image" Above For My L33test "Ace" Forum!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Red

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 08:46:47 pm »

Acer, are you coming back now? If you were to return to your forums and spread the word that you're back, people will be happy and return  Cheesy
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Acer
The Ace Of Aces
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 02:00:25 am »

Acer, are you coming back now? If you were to return to your forums and spread the word that you're back, people will be happy and return  Cheesy

Yeah, they will be like, "OMFG, Acer's back? YAY!" and with that kind of a reaction, I'll be a mega superstar again and I'll definitely make impact at my own forums for sure. Just you WAIT! Wink!

"Battle it out for the consoles! They ARE the future of our gaming lives. Gaming consoles, each sold separately!" - Acer.

Red

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 12:45:39 pm »

That's good. They really need you back though cause the forums on its final string of life. REVIVE IT ACER xD
Acer
The Ace Of Aces
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 01:12:08 pm »

It sure is. Yeah, of course, they need me back. Without the forum owner in hand, it will be all chaotic now, wouldn't it? I'm the SAVIOUR that saves EVERYTHING! I'm the man with pride and dignity!

Save.Us.Acer... THEY WILL... BE... SAVED!!!

Red

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 02:20:46 pm »

Erm, chaotic isn't really the word I'd use...It WAS chaotic with all the bots but Firefly took care of them. HAIL ACER!
Acer
The Ace Of Aces
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 10:34:46 pm »

I see. Yeah, I bet it "WAS" chaotic when the spambots took over the forums, but gladly, FireFly_209 did his thing, and FINALLY, InvisionFree implemented features so that we won't see any more spam bots in the near future, except for some pesky ones.

Yes, all... BOW DOWN... to the... GREAT ACER!!!

"Acer! Acer! Acer!"

acer is a nub
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 11:39:50 pm »

*Bump.*

Anyone else wants to join our forum communities? We need tons of active members though so we can rebuild on what it was before. So come on down and support this worthy cause RIGHT NOW! Wink!
I'D PROBABLY JOIN IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY **** ACTIVE ON YOUR OWN **** FORUM!!
Matt-H

Retired staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 11:49:52 pm »

Acer, I made a topic on your forum.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/index.php?act=idx

They'll be expecting you back, you best not let them down.
Acer
The Ace Of Aces
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 01:41:14 pm »

I'D PROBABLY JOIN IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY ****ING ACTIVE ON YOUR OWN ****ING FORUM!!

- Well, as of late September 2011... look at my own forum community now. Plus, I have a life, and I have been busy... "Matt-H", so understand about that. And why did you call me a nub? What about Sergei?! I thought he's a nub too...

Acer, I made a topic on your forum.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/index.php?act=idx

They'll be expecting you back, you best not let them down.

- Where's the topic then, eh? And I have already NOT let them down as I already made my presence known...

Acer
The Ace Of Aces
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2024, 02:28:38 am »

*Bump.*

Anyone else wants to join our forum communities?! We need tons of active members though so we can rebuild on what it was before. So come on down and support this worthy cause... RIGHT NOW! And THAT... is just a FACT OF LIFE! Y-E-A-H!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|GlowShadowMarquee|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|Font SizeFont Face
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh? Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry