Photobucket
Gaming For Consoles V5
May 30, 2020, 02:30:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hey and welcome to Gaming For Consoles V5! Please try to enjoy your stay here, have fun, be active around the forum community and participate please! Our number one rule is no forum takeovers! We do not allow this to happen for the safety for our members! Thank you! -Acer, Special Enforcer & Co-Owner Of Gaming For Consoles.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - My Forums! (UPDATED!)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Acer's Supreme Forum Hits - My Forums! (UPDATED!)  (Read 2071 times)
Acer
T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator

T3H L33test Elite Master! Acer > You! <3!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 07, 2008, 06:41:32 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify

Heya guys! Please come and join my forum! It'll be very kind of you people that you can join and post if you wanted! It's an all-around forum with lots of boards to post in, and we pretty much need active members badly to keep our community strong! Our forums will keep dieing like this, IF you register and post there! We really need your support out there, so if you have the time and will, come join the community, be active, and help support the Foundation! We have at least 205+ members and counting at the moment, so please, do us a favour, and register! It'll benefit us and it's real great too for me!

If you have a lot of interest in these forums, please join today! But now is the time that you should! Thank you and have a nice day!

Here's the forum link to get there, obviously and the most recent one too. This has over 910+ members and counting so far and moderate activity too as well:

Acer's New Supreme Forum Hits!

Thank you, and I hope that you will join, and make my day well obviously! Please consider yourselves to join there and post!

InvisionFree Forum Created In: August 19th, 2004!

If you are also interested in joining my old ProBoards forums, then please check it out for yourself! Over 205+ members in this one! We need more activity into this forum, so please support by going to here:

Acer's Old Supreme Forum Hits!

ProBoards Forum Created In: June 23rd, 2003!

So guys, please come to these forums and support! Both of these forums have over 205+ members and counting, so keep on supporting and contributing if you are please! Don't make both forums die! They need you, and they need you back! Remember, supporting other friend's forums is a good way to attract their attention, so please, come and post with us! Thank you so much for your kindness and your surprises everyone! Grin!

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 06:38:21 pm by Acer » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

"Battle it out for the consoles! They're the future of our lives. Gaming consoles, each sold separately." -Acer

-Click On The Signature For My L33test Forums!
[/color]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Red

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 08:46:47 pm »

Acer, are you coming back now? If you were to return to your forums and spread the word that you're back, people will be happy and return  Cheesy
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Acer
T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 02:00:25 am »

Acer, are you coming back now? If you were to return to your forums and spread the word that you're back, people will be happy and return  Cheesy

Yeah, they will be like, "OMFG, Acer's back? YAY!" and with that kind of a reaction, I'll be a mega superstar again and I'll definitely make impact at my own forums for sure. Just you WAIT! Wink!

"Battle it out for the consoles! They're the future of our lives. Gaming consoles, each sold separately." -Acer

[/color]
Red

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 12:45:39 pm »

That's good. They really need you back though cause the forums on its final string of life. REVIVE IT ACER xD
Acer
T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 01:12:08 pm »

It sure is. Yeah, of course, they need me back. Without the forum owner in hand, it will be all chaotic now, wouldn't it? I'm the SAVIOUR that saves EVERYTHING! I'm the man with pride and dignity!

Save.Us.Acer... THEY WILL... BE... SAVED!!!

[/color]
Red

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 02:20:46 pm »

Erm, chaotic isn't really the word I'd use...It WAS chaotic with all the bots but Firefly took care of them. HAIL ACER!
Acer
T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 10:34:46 pm »

I see. Yeah, I bet it "WAS" chaotic when the spambots took over the forums, but gladly, FireFly_209 did his thing, and FINALLY, InvisionFree implemented features so that we won't see any more spam bots in the near future, except for some pesky ones.

Yes, all... BOW DOWN... to the... GREAT ACER!!!

"Acer! Acer! Acer!"

[/color]
acer is a nub
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 11:39:50 pm »

*Bump.*

Anyone else wants to join our forum communities? We need tons of active members though so we can rebuild on what it was before. So come on down and support this worthy cause RIGHT NOW! Wink!
I'D PROBABLY JOIN IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY **** ACTIVE ON YOUR OWN **** FORUM!!
Matt-H

Retired staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 11:49:52 pm »

Acer, I made a topic on your forum.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/index.php?act=idx

They'll be expecting you back, you best not let them down.
Acer
T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 01:41:14 pm »

I'D PROBABLY JOIN IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY ****ING ACTIVE ON YOUR OWN ****ING FORUM!!

- Well, as of late September 2011... look at my own forum community now. Plus, I have a life, and I have been busy... "Matt-H", so understand about that. And why did you call me a nub? What about Sergei?! I thought he's a nub too...

Acer, I made a topic on your forum.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/index.php?act=idx

They'll be expecting you back, you best not let them down.

- Where's the topic then, eh? And I have already NOT let them down as I already made my presence known...

[/color]
Acer
T0rp3d0Z Master
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 01:15:29 pm »

*Bump.*

Anyone else wants to join our forum communities?! We need tons of active members though so we can rebuild on what it was before. So come on down and support this worthy cause... RIGHT NOW! And THAT... is just a FACT OF LIFE! Y-E-A-H!

[/color]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|GlowShadowMarquee|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|Font SizeFont Face
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List
Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh? Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry